We've been wanting to start a PointePeople ambassador program for many months now but really wanted to do something special for dancers.
#FeelGoodDanceBetter is the PointePeople mantra and the basis of our new Mentorship Program. By doing good for yourself and others, you feel good, and dance better.
We reached out to a handful of professional dancers looking for the right mix of experience, interest, and enthusiasm and brought on seven of them as PointePeople Mentors:
- Elizabeth Lamont of Royal Winnipeg Ballet
- Tyler Donatelli of Houston Ballet
- Julia Rust of Joffrey Ballet
- Chelsea Thronson of CB2
- Raven Barkley of Charlotte Ballet
- Candy Tong of Complexions
- Nardia Boodoo of Washington Ballet
We then launched a nationwide search of Mentees.
We're excited to announce today that we have named 21 young dancers as Finalists in the program. Meet them below:
Grace Phillips Shirley
Are you a dancer interested in being a future Mentor or Mentee? Email us at email@example.com and let us know!